Impact thread for November 10, 2022 - Joe Hendry gets a DM Title shot!! Also Jordynne/Gisele, Trey/Speedball, Mickie/Chelsea, more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Hendry with the digital title would be absolutely perfect. I hope he wins. Trey and Speedball was fantastic the last time they met, should be a good one.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Also Killer Kelly vs Sandra Moone in BTI but I can't find that tweet even tho I swear i saw it yesterday lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Green last match before she goes to WWE?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I believe the story is that Chelsea still has dates with NWA and elsewhere that she said she wants to fulfil first, but it indicated that she wouldn't be free until late Q1 next year. Obviously, I could be completely wrong though.

I'm hoping Bailey beats Trey. At this point, I feel like Trey has done as much as he can with Impact in this current set-up and it felt that Speedball lost the title too quickly, IMO.

Glad to see Joe Hendry back in an American promotion. Also, intrigued by G Sharpe - is this his debut?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^agree wholeheartedly on Bailey

Reactions: Looking Glass

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Probs her last match in Impact yeah but Chelsea said herself she's got other bookings like Looking Glass mentioned

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also, intrigued by G Sharpe - is this his debut?
It is indeed. He's mostly been seen in Nevada and Southern California indies so almost certainly just a local guy who can do a job.

He's been on AEW Dark, part of a trio that lost to the House of Black when AEW played Vegas in May

Looking Glass

Reaction score
It is indeed. He's mostly been seen in Nevada and Southern California indies so almost certainly just a local guy who can do a job.

He's been on AEW Dark, part of a trio that lost to the House of Black when AEW played Vegas in May
Thanks for this! I can appreciate that Impact will often give chances to indie talent or capitalise off of those who have had a bit of camera time on Dark but still very much being squashed. I think BTI showcasing lesser known names is also helping - Jason Hotch is a prime example of someone I had no idea about this time last year but I’m really enjoying what he’s been showcasing so far.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Thanks for this! I can appreciate that Impact will often give chances to indie talent or capitalise off of those who have had a bit of camera time on Dark but still very much being squashed. I think BTI showcasing lesser known names is also helping - Jason Hotch is a prime example of someone I had no idea about this time last year but I’m really enjoying what he’s been showcasing so far.
Jason Hotch actually is one of their development guys and he's certainly promising

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hotch was a gut check winner right?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I didn't even realise Gut Check was still a thing until that tag team match. I guess it's remained in name for the scouting process as opposed to the X Factor segments that we used to get (praise be).