• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for May 9, 2024 - System celebration, ABC vs. Speedball Mountain, Gresham, more

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
what the hell a 16 person tag with all the Champions on one team? Are the Championships on the line or is it just a regular match?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m honestly on board with the look now including the mask as it’s grown on me and with how he’s wrestling now and he definitely is in great shape, etc. the only thing I need him to do is to eliminate the coughing and stop treating it like the ink is like just involuntarily coming up and I need him to just spit it like the Great Muta and then we’ll be Gucci.

Kross Rhodes

They just repeated the commercial and I didn’t see anything about the titles being on the line. My guess is someone from the non-champions team will win and that person will earn a title shot.

Kross Rhodes

This one is very predictable with where everything is leading to. I’d be very surprised if speedball mountain wins this unless tna is just trying to swerve us.