• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for March 9, 2023 - Mickie vs. Gisele for the KO Title, Gresham vs. KUSHIDA, Callihan vs. Rhino

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Mean, that is one way of putting it I guess. There are other women i would add before her
I mean impact really isn't going to go out of there way to sign the huge talent. Which I don't want them to I enjoy what they are doing now signing mid card talent or underutilized ones and building them up. I mean where else but here you going to see Heath Slater competing for world title? I mean plus impact got some niche talent that I think would be lost in other places

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Gacy said:
I mean impact really isn't going to go out of there way to sign the huge talent. Which I don't want them to I enjoy what they are doing now signing mid card talent or underutilized ones and building them up. I mean where else but here you going to see Heath Slater competing for world title? I mean plus impact got some niche talent that I think would be lost in other places
All i said was there are other women I would see get sign than Steph. Most of whom are Inide people. So...yeah