• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for March 7, 2024 - Sacrifice go-home! Ali vs. Knight, Masha vs. Dani, Young, PCO, ASH by Elegance

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I ain't got no commercials at all. But I've seen one of their ads before. It'd been funny if they had The Mandolorian in the ad using the deodorant (dude probably needs it since he lives in that Beskar armor).
Right. I was thinking the same thing and figured it would sell much better.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Wangman Page said:
Yeah retribution killed him. It could have been so good. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
I was really looking forward to it when he got with them. But the stupid names and masks for the underlings was a death knell to it.

Storm Trooper

Wangman Page said:
I always loved MCMG, glad to see that they are still going well. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
It's kinda crazy that they're still going strong together after 20 years or so

Storm Trooper

Wangman Page said:
Wait how did I just now realize that PCO was one of the Quebecers from back in the day.
Yeah it's kinda odd. But good on him for still being on TV after all these years.