• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for March 7, 2024 - Sacrifice go-home! Ali vs. Knight, Masha vs. Dani, Young, PCO, ASH by Elegance

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Ok. Not sure I have seen them before. Just feel like some extra muscle

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
I don’t think they’ve done much up until now. I think that’s what their name alludes to. They’re just a bunch of good hands. This will probably be their breakout role.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I don’t think they’ve done much up until now. I think that’s what their name alludes to. They’re just a bunch of good hands. This will probably be their breakout role.
Well other than what I just saw they will need some exposure and if they get that match against the timesplitters they will look good.

Kevin Knight is pretty decent.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I am assuming you guys don't have the commercials I have on Sling, but I was so disappointed seeing this Mando lotion. I was hoping it dealt with the Madolorian and I was wrong.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
yeah he just had his entrance. Mustafa Ali was so talented bell-to-bell. Shame he got start-and-stopped so much in WWE. I feel like HHH would have done wonders with him if he wasn't damaged goods by the time he got in charge.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
yeah he just had his entrance. Mustafa Ali was so talented bell-to-bell. Shame he got start-and-stopped so much in WWE. I feel like HHH would have done wonders with him if he wasn't damaged goods by the time he got in charge.
Yeah retribution killed him. It could have been so good.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Wangman Page said:
I am assuming you guys don't have the commercials I have on Sling, but I was so disappointed seeing this Mando lotion. I was hoping it dealt with the Madolorian and I was wrong. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
I ain't got no commercials at all. But I've seen one of their ads before. It'd been funny if they had The Mandolorian in the ad using the deodorant (dude probably needs it since he lives in that Beskar armor).