• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for March 3, 2022 - Fuck me, is it a go-home already? BC vs. VBD+GOD 8-man tag, Eddie vs. Maclin, Tasha vs. Chelsea

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris said:
"Gallows and Anderson running all the way to Louisville and sacrifice on Saturday"
"Running all the way to Louisville" is a lot more positive than it was back in the day

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Pretty fun episode. I had a good time with you guys, actually liking a lot of what Impact got going on at the moment.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sky said:
Very fun show! See you both on Saturday, if you're not in the SD/Rampage chats
to be determined for all 3, might be playing red dead and barely chatting Friday night and might be out Saturday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Fourth Wall said:
Pretty fun episode. I had a good time with you guys, actually liking a lot of what Impact got going on at the moment.
It goes through lulls mostly bc of roster turnover but overall it's consistently about that fun

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Actually was not that lost tonight watching either, aside from learning a few new names. I lurk enough for Impact, and they have some decent overlap with AEW that I'm familiar with quite a lot of them. Was pretty smooth to slide in to the go home show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They don't really have a lot of talent you wouldn't have at least heard of tbh, just people like Tasha and doering and deaner in the main event

Chris

Dreams are Endless
i would not be sad at all if Tasha won. dont think she is, but id be happy as heck

I'm cheering for her but give it maybe like a realsitic 20% chance? Impact's booking being so dependent on who they can get to show up might get her a higher chance bc who knows what if Mickie is done after Saturday and we just haven't heard yet....or maybe she'll be around for months lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Chris said:
I'm cheering for her but give it maybe like a realsitic 20% chance? Impact's booking being so dependent on who they can get to show up might get her a higher chance bc who knows what if Mickie is done after Saturday and we just haven't heard yet....or maybe she'll be around for months lol
good points. they do seem to be super high on mickey and pushed her to the moon but like you said its impact and their retaining track record is eclectic at best