• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for March 21, 2024 - Jordynne vs. Tasha KO Title, GYV vs. Timesplitters, DM Title, ASH by Elegance, more

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Time splitters are always a well oiled machine. Whatever reason, I actually prefer this unit to the machine guns. Gotta love that Shelly uses super kick to help with the hover lock.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Kross Rhodes said:
Time splitters are always a well oiled machine. Whatever reason, I actually prefer this unit to the machine guns. Gotta love that Shelly uses super kick to help with the hover lock.
I like the Machine Guns a little more, probably my all time favorite TNA Team tbh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I hate that Rebellion is an actual PPV and that I probs won't get to watch it live lol. So I'm gonna need you to let everyone know, and I'll make a post about it also day of the show. But make sure no one tags me about Nic's match :heston