• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! Thread for March 2, 2021 - Deonna/Jordynne, Good Brothers and FinJuice run wild, more

Chris

Dreams are Endless
God I hope Davey Boy Jr. really does go back to WWE so I can spam those chats calling him my friend too :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
An easy way for a member of Sanity to succeed: go to the UK or to Impact. Killian Dain take note

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My aqquantaince Jazz :proud (I didn't really talk to her much, she was busy doing shit for the show but she said hi)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Kiera rocking a Pretty Reckless shirt, proving why she is the PRESENT AND FUTURE OF WOMEN'S WRESTLING

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I had a good 5-10 minute convo with Rosemary tbh, she wasn't even advertised for the show which was crazy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
She had all her shit on tho and her eyes were creeping me out, she was like "why won't you look me in my eye huh" :lol