• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for January 20, 2022 - Josh Alexander vs. Charlie Haas, Maclin challenges for ROH World Title

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Josh vs Jonah rocked so I’m looking forward to Josh vs Haas. Maclin vs Trey rocked too, Maclin has been pretty good and Gresham is always good from what I’ve seen so that should be good.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Tall tough cowboy dude and his even taller, even tougher, simple-minded cousin. Like Jesse and Festus except without a little guy and less terrible

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Joe Doering is a former 2-time Triple Crown Champion and teamed with Keji Mutoh, Kono, SANDA, and Suwama, all of whom he won tag belts with as well...have some respect for the man, and give him someone better than Festus, lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Joe Doering is a former 2-time Triple Crown Champion and teamed with Keji Mutoh, Kono, SANDA, and Suwama, all of whom he won tag belts with as well...have some respect for the man, and give him someone better than Festus, lol
Festus could have been good if some actual good writers had been involved, but in WWE at the time those weren't exactly in great supply

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Festus could have been good if some actual good writers had been involved, but in WWE at the time those weren't exactly in great supply
Eh, fair enough I suppose. Just that Festus reminded me of Tom Cullen or the standard big guy dolt you did see in various medias

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20220120_182924.jpg

This is what the BTI placeholder image is before the countdown starts on YouTube :lmao