• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for January 11, 2024 - Hard to Kill preview... the return of TNA is imminent!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, the old library is just uploaded sporadically in different chunks but it’s very hard to find even the stuff that they did upload. It’s not very well organized on the YouTube side.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Moose said:
Yeah, the old library is just uploaded sporadically in different chunks but it’s very hard to find even the stuff that they did upload. It’s not very well organized on the YouTube side.
most of the folders aren't up to date at all lmao

Kross Rhodes

Anthem needs to own a better channel so TNA can go on it
To be honest, I was saying that for many years, but I’m actually finally at the point where I actually prefer to watch it on the Internet. They just need to catch up and do it like Fire TV does AEW where you can just stream it at the exact same time it’s on TV it should be possible.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm gonna get Hard to Kill. Then I'll probably end up doing the $0.99 a month Youtube thing until the next special then maybe upgrade then. I don't feel like I need all the archive and all fo that.

Storm Trooper

Moose said:
To be honest, I was saying that for many years, but I’m actually finally at the point where I actually prefer to watch it on the Internet. They just need to catch up and do it like Fire TV does AEW where you can just stream it at the exact same time it’s on TV it should be possible.
THIS. No need to have it air later or anything. Have it live on all platforms.

Kross Rhodes

I'm gonna get Hard to Kill. Then I'll probably end up doing the $0.99 a month Youtube thing until the next special then maybe upgrade then. I don't feel like I need all the archive and all fo that.
Yeah, the 99 cents tier is cheap as hell just to watch the live show.

Kross Rhodes

THIS. No need to have it air later or anything. Have it live on all platforms.
And honestly watching AEW live on Fite is amazing because when they go to commercial you don’t even notice. Because instead of doing PIP, you just get a full straight shot of the ring like it normally would if it was being televised and the commentary doesn’t stop.

Storm Trooper

Moose said:
And honestly watching AEW live on Fite is amazing because when they go to commercial you don’t even notice. Because instead of doing PIP, you just get a full straight shot of the ring like it normally would if it was being televised and the commentary doesn’t stop.
yeah that'd be great. I did Fite for the PPV (not Worlds End the one before that). Not paying for the Triller.TV feed since I got TBS already but definitely makes it better. Although the break from Excalibur is nice.