• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for January 11, 2024 - Hard to Kill preview... the return of TNA is imminent!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, it is just that I have other streaming services I use as well, and I just trying to think on what I want to cut and all. Will ask does the 9.99 include the ppvs or do you have to buy them separate?
They have one price without the pay-per-view and then they have another price you get all the paper views included and it basically boils down to getting one pay-per-view, completely free and another pay-per-view half off.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
They have one price without the pay-per-view and then they have another price you get all the paper views included and it basically boils down to getting one pay-per-view, completely free and another pay-per-view half off.
Ah, then yeah I may still on think then.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Yeah, if you’re planning on seeing even two of their pay-per-view in the year it’s a no-brainer to get that deal.
I always watch all their PPVs the major ones and minor ones, but again I am a bit tight on money so I will need to think it out. As I thought it was like you paid 10 bucks then you get all the ppvs for free.