• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for December 16, 2021 - Josh Alexander looks to send a message to Jonah, X Division Title defense

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Trey defending the X Division title against John Skyler and Laredo Kid vs Chris Bey confirmed too

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Now violence is pretty much guaranteed. Are we going to go the full hog? Table bump, signing the contract in blood, classic-style?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
If Impact stops being on AXS at some point one thing I will not miss is the terrible ads

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sky said:
If Impact stops being on AXS at some point one thing I will not miss is the terrible ads
That might be cause for concern since Anthem owns AXS unless somehow they got on a better channel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Josh's voice sounds terrible and Gia is in a weird outfit, should be an interesting BTI