• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for August 26, 2021 - Good Brothers vs. Swann/Mack in non-title match, what's next for Christian Cage?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"I know what it's like being a tag team partner with one of your best friends" D'Lo reminiscing about Lo Down I see

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Matt Striker calling Gallows the Director of Chaos reminding everyone what DOC stood for nice

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Sabin beating Sammy C- really pushes the Death Machine to the bottom of the pile at this point. Perhaps - putting him in Decay is something that is more feasible if he continues to have a 'bad run'. I'm not saying they 100% put him in DECAY , but at this point in time, it does feel like his character would benefit from having a strong group around him.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Absolutely no surprise that MOOSE has showed up after the match - but now Eddie Edwards makes the save for Sammy. I guess - they really are pursuing an Eddie/Callihan alliance of sorts.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Taylor Wilde - I still don't understand this return or this character she is running. Acting like a Trish Stratus returning, but wrestling like Rosa Mendes.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Mickie James leopard print outfit, is interesting for sure...HERSTORY though. Stupid tag line. Just say history.