• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for April 27, 2023 - Deonna vs. Wilde for the KO Title, Masha vs. Jordynne, Design vs. ABC

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Good luck, I imagine after it actually happens tomorrow it'll be everywhere. Wouldn't be surprised if Impact just mentioned it themselves

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Because the spoiler and thread and people's reactions on twitter and reddit proved my point ten fold

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Really the same reaction every time the IWC remembers Impact exists tho, I just tune it out at this point bc it's their loss

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Besides sky if I ever ruined your excitement or fun in IMPACT I would feel legit awful

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Chris said:
Really the same reaction every time the IWC remembers Impact exists tho, I just tune it out at this point bc it's their loss
I just laugh because here I am looking like a mad woman, but I was right

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Makes me think about how Bobby Fish fucked up a full UE reunion and did it in Impact

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Quit AEW to suck up to Triple H and didn't get called back, then showed up in Impact and proved he's not all that by getting zero reaction