• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! on AXS TV Thread: January 21, 2019

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
HavokRose-1-1024x576.jpg

IMPACT! on AXS TV Thread: January 21, 2019

This Tuesday on IMPACT!, the action returns to Mexico City as the fallout from Hard To Kill continues. Here’s a sneak peak at what’s to come at 8/7c on AXS TV.

What’s next for the new World Champion?

TESSA-1-1-1024x576.jpg

We witnessed history when Tessa Blanchard defeated Sami Callihan at Hard to Kill to become the first woman to hold the IMPACT Wrestling World Title. After that monumental victory, Sami Callihan made it very clear to Tessa that he wasn’t finished with her when he hijacked her Championship interview. How will Tessa respond to Callihan’s chilling message from last week? Find out this Tuesday on IMPACT!

Beasts battle in Mexico City

3Way-3-1024x576.jpg

Rhino is on a rampage after losing to Moose in a hard-fought No Disqualifications match at Hard To Kill. Now, Rhino will have his shot at revenge when he, Moose and AAA‘s Taurus compete in a huge three-way match this Tuesday night. Will it be the Rhino, the Moose or the bull that charges away with the victory? Tune in to IMPACT! on AXS TV to find out.

What’s on the mind of Willie Mack?

mack-1024x576.jpg

At Hard To Kill, Willie Mack showed tremendous courage when he faced both members of The North in a 2 on 1 handicap match for the Tag Team Championships. This came after Rich Swann suffered an injury at Bash at the Brewery 2 and was not medically cleared to compete. In the end, Willie came up short but his partner Rich Swann assured him he had nothing to be ashamed of. This Tuesday in Mexico City, we find out what’s on the mind of Willie Mack.

Witness the next chapter in the Dark War

HavokRose-1-1024x576.jpg

For weeks, Rosemary and Father James Mitchell have been playing tug of war for possession of the mysterious Susie. Now, Mitchell sends Havok to do his bidding in a battle against the Demon Assassin. The only thing we know about Susie is that we know nothing about her at all. Brace yourself as yet another chapter in the Dark War unfolds in Mexico City.​

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It has been about a Month since I was involved in a LD, so next Week expect me to go nuts for this for sure. Impact in Mexico have always been good tapings, I just wonder what they'll give us this time around considering the last time they had been done there LAX was still apart of their Company, among other talent.

Kross Rhodes

It has been about a Month since I was involved in a LD, so next Week expect me to go nuts for this for sure. Impact in Mexico have always been good tapings, I just wonder what they'll give us this time around considering the last time they had been done there LAX was still apart of their Company, among other talent.
Is the universe about to implode with both me and Ho in an Impact thread? @Hoss Delgado you ready for a good time?

I think Konnan is still advertised for the show. We'll see what they bust out for this.

Kross Rhodes

Beasts battle in Mexico City

3Way-3-1024x576.jpg

Rhino is on a rampage after losing to Moose in a hard-fought No Disqualifications match at Hard To Kill. Now, Rhino will have his shot at revenge when he, Moose and AAA‘s Taurus compete in a huge three-way match this Tuesday night. Will it be the Rhino, the Moose or the bull that charges away with the victory? Tune in to IMPACT! on AXS TV to find out.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Taurus is insane. I saw him before with AAA and with the last Impact Tapings, and dude is very agile for his size. Don't be shocked if he does a dive or two over the ropes!