• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! on AXS TV - April 22, 2021 Live Discussion - Edwards/Young, Good Brothers/Decay, & More!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That summer when they were doing weird shit like "Open Fight Night" and had Hogan still pastered on everything were legit amazing wrestling programming defying all odds

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And as bad as this claire lynch angle was, it gave us some fucking GEMS with Daniels and Kazarian :heston they were like my favorite tag team in wrestling for a couple years during that time too

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
CHRISTOPHER said:
That summer when they were doing weird shit like "Open Fight Night" and had Hogan still pastered on everything were legit amazing wrestling programming defying all odds
Open Fight Night was a good concept that required good execution

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They were doing gut check at the same time too, that was stuff for the first few months

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
CHRISTOPHER said:
And as bad as this claire lynch angle was, it gave us some fucking GEMS with Daniels and Kazarian :heston they were like my favorite tag team in wrestling for a couple years during that time too
When they got together with Roode and became the Extraordinary Gentlemen's Organisation it was (pardon the pun) glorious

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
CHRISTOPHER said:
They were doing gut check at the same time too, that was stuff for the first few months
Ah yes, that thing with OVW guys that flopped and Joey fucking Ryan being the only one who got a storyline

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What is Swann talking about "do you believe you're a 7 star athlete" bro he legit did get 7 stars whether you like Meltzer or not, he's just referencing a fact :lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
CHRISTOPHER said:
Taeler Hendrix deserved so much better
Apparently not, I made her my first women's champion in TEW and every time she just got TRASHED

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm pretty sure D'Lo picked Omega to win during the BTI match but now he says he can't call it :lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
CHRISTOPHER said:
I'm pretty sure D'Lo picked Omega to win during the BTI match but now he says he can't call it :lol
That Swann promo musta filled him with confidence