• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! on AXS: July 1, 2021 - Kenny Omega in 6-Man Tag Action

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"We never know what coulda been" Probs describes it well but damn Josh don't bury the main like that bruh

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I swear people next Week I'm going to LD all Week. I have a love/hate relationship with this Opening Match right now hate because we didn't get Eddie Edwards vs Kojima, then Myers shows up to put me in my bad mood, then Jake Something saves us to help Kojima beat down Myers and his Young Boi.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
this rachel angle with jazz n co, is not good at all and it led nowhere for now. dissapointing

Yeah Rachel is still new it's kinda weird for them to put her in a feud to tease up of either Rachel or Grace turning. She is still learning herself as a Wrestler way too early for them to do this. As for Tenille though :Giggity:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
HoHo Kimura said:
Yeah Rachel is still new it's kinda weird for them to put her in a feud to tease up of either Rachel or Grace turning. She is still learning herself as a Wrestler way too early for them to do this. As for Tenille though :Giggity:
tenille is fiiiiine