Imagine what would've happened if smackdown went 3hrs :O

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
who really watches SmackDown! making BookerT the Gm didn't spice things. Maybe Chris Jericho or even Vicki would do a better job!
santino+aksana+cobra=RIDICULOUS! Thank God he's not the champion anymore! :yay:
Sheamus and Del Rio feud - OH God! THIS MUST COME TO AN END!
What the hell is Randy Orton doing:upset:...i don't think so even the wwe creative team knows what they are doing with him..They need a refresh button! Bring the 'Randy Oton' from 2008/09 ! wish the punting hadn't been banned or else he could have punted somebody to make a statement! :finger:

Honestly i think Raw superstars should stay in raw and Smackdown superstars should just stay and compete in SmackDown! like in the old days when both the shows were EXCITING !!!:trolldance:

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Raw is the main show, they wouldn't have chose Smackdown over Raw. Although if Smackdown did go for three hours, it would probally be the same as it is now, shitload of Raw recaps, lots of ads, and the same "wrestling." Would still say that Smackdown would beat Raw though...

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
well i think even the superstars would go :shock::no:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I WOULD GO CRAZY!!! SMACKDOWN STAY 2 HOURS!!

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
If there's any change they should do, it should be a change to a one-hour Smackdown. :pity:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Haha nice thread, let's hope they will keep it like this.