"I'm your huckleberry."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wearedoomed

Reaction score
Hello, guys. Username's Wearedoomed, or just Doomed for short. Always good to see another message board, so I figured that I'd make myself comfy. :) I've been a fan since 1996 and I LOVED WCW growing up. Guys like Goldberg, Ken Shamrock, and The Rock introduced me to the world of pro wrestling and it was guys like the Hardys, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and etc. who made sure I stayed.

So yeah, hi.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What up bruh?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just stick around. If you can get used to our unique way of doing things you'll come to like it here.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Anyone ever watch those post apocalyptic wasteland movies and there's that part where that new guy with a tight butthole shows up to the surrounded by desert and filled with cannibals village. Then we rob the new bit'ch and make him blow us....

*bets cigerattes with rell on how long the new bi'tch lasts....*

Wearedoomed

Reaction score
Anyone ever watch those post apocalyptic wasteland movies and there's that part where that new guy with a tight butthole shows up to the surrounded by desert and filled with cannibals village. Then we rob the new bit'ch and make him blow us....

*bets cigerattes with rell on how long the new bi'tch lasts....*

Then give us your money and get on your knees.

*rolls drum*