I'm putting it all on the line this year....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Fuck it! Go big or go home! Username vs Username.

The Detroit GREATWINGS will lead me to victory.

J

Dude i gotta go wit Soulpower 2...Can i get in...Its The Red Wings...Come on...Home team baby...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its looking entirely possible that I'll win every bet by the end of the first round.

MJ807

Reaction score
It is but I think the Devils will come back against the Rangers. But I'm pretty sure your custom title is safe with the Ducks down 0-2

Soulpower

Its looking entirely possible that I'll win every bet by the end of the first round.

HA! Just because Detroit decided to give Nashville a win last night doesn't mean that the Wings are going down.

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah there is still Detroit and the Flames that you have to contend with who are wining their series.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

HA! Just because Detroit decided to give Nashville a win last night doesn't mean that the Wings are going down.

Yeah there is still Detroit and the Flames that you have to contend with who are wining their series.

I haven't seen Al Hajiri in ages, but the Flames will go out second round at the latest. And I must admit, I'd love to see a Wings/Habs final for no other reason than to watch sp weep as the Canadiens run over the so called sextroit great wings.