• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'm just going to leave this here.

Hey call me an attention whore if you want to I don't honestly care, but if someone who doesn't care what someone thinks of him makes them an attention whore then I guess you get butt hurt over what people think of you or you're an attention whore you're self one. All I do is live life have fun and not give a fuck so go on think I'm an attention whore I don't care :) I won't get butt hurt like you Enzo.

I'm not butthurt, you can justify it and defend it however you want. Just don't deny it, you come here for the negative attention because to you, any attention is better than no attention.

KenFan4life

You're so stupid.

Blaze and I got along the entire time. Our feud was just to fuck around with everyone. We played along with it because the forum was boring at the time. Yeah, he was a bit of a douche for real at times, as was I, but it was not what people think it was.

U GOT PLAYED, SON

The video made me laugh and figured everyone would get a chuckle out of it =)

EXACTLY!....
Whenever there's a blaze post, I can smell that wet pussy from a mile away from my computer... You two smurfs...teehee.
It's Teacher on Student Sexual Relations Textbook in the Bible 101:
Distract us... while you two LOVEBIRDS flirt around.... you can't fool me! (do that cena thing if you feel like).

Quintastic One

Blaze, you're a fucking smurf.

MattHardyV1, you're a fucking smurf.

Enzo, you're always my #1.

I see this place hasn't changed at all. ^_^