I'm in love with my girlfriends mom?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
tehGamer said:
what is this...i dont even

One of the first threads made on the site, fortunately we've come a long way since then lol. This section in general is our off topic bit, a place to relax and what not.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Still without a doubt the greatest thread of all time. Well done @Xanth

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
OP, what happened to the MILF?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys, so let me try and make this short (even though it won't be) but please try and read through it so you understand where I'm coming from.

At school I'm sort of the inbetween person, not popular, but not nerdy. Anyway, a new girl who's in my grade (Sophomore) is now in my math class, and let me tell you, she's fucking HOT.

Her names Stacy and I thought I'd never even have eye contact with her. Anyway, the teacher sat her next to me and believe it or not, she actually talked to me. Over the days of talking/texting we've gotten really close, and the other day she invited me to her house just to hang out.

When I got there she was waiting in a bikini, and DAMN she looked good. We went swimming in the pool and stuff and messed around (we are not dating yet though) and then it's time to go.

When I get home of course she texts me saying she had a good time, and about 3 days later we got really close and I asked her out. Of course she said yes and now me and Stacy were dating. Everything was fine for about 2 weeks, until she invited me over to her house again for dinner with her parents.

I agreed and that night got all dressed up to go to Stacy's house. When I got there she was waiting by the door and greeted me. We sat down, and no one was with us but me and her, after that her dad came to sit down and we were waiting for her mom to come home from her business trip. When she got there, I just stared.

I know me and Stacy are dating, but DAMN
Stacy's Mom has got it goin' on, she's all I want, and I've waited for so long, Stacy can't you see, you're just not the girl for me, I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's Mom.

So yea, guys, any idea on what I should do?
This is the kind of thread to bump. Take notice @David The GIANT @Adam Aries @THG? and your crew.

Reactions: David5150 and THG?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Why tag us?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
because you are part of a crew of people who bump old threads that are garbage. This was at least a cheap laugh. I am not sure if you understood my point, and played the victim, or if you really are clueless.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He's implying you bump shit threads instead of quality threads like this, I presume.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
because you are part of a crew of people who bump old threads that are garbage. This was at least a cheap laugh. I am not sure if you understood my point, and played the victim, or if you really are clueless.

The former of the 2 options.