i'm here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the wrestler Day 9 - Taz

Dreamer gets a 65, and slides in to the mid card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
taz.jpg

Taz has held the following titles:

ECW Tag Titles x3
ECW TV Title x2
ECW FTW Title
ECW World Title x2
WWE Hardcore Title
WWE Tag Team Titles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge Taz mark right here. Awesome promos, awesome ring psychology, awesome move set and wrestling ability. The guy just had it all.

10/10 and one of the few of those I'll actually hand out.

Montana

A solid 8.5/10

His career didn't last as long as he would have liked i dont think. He was just too short for the wwe.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A solid 8.5/10

His career didn't last as long as he would have liked i dont think. He was just too short for the wwe.

I really thought that they would play into that better. Almsot like the bulldog who will just take you down and '''''''' you up if you cross him.

I mean, they put him over huge in his first match.

Soulpower

9/10... His run with the WWE was dissapointing to say the least. After feuding with Angle I thought he would go on to greater things but I was wrong. As for his ECW career, hewas jsut amazing there using any and every variation of a suplex he knew. Definitely one of my favorites.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Tazz gets a 9/10 from me he was AWESOME in ECW ive seen alot of his older matches,also i pretty much followed his whole WWE carrer i dont think it was as good as it shoulda been. well i would love to see tazz wrestle in a really good match againsty Sabu or someone,that would be great.

xtremebadass

9/10 That guy is a beast, he was just like Samoa Joe but in ECW, and better

enfo

Reaction score
9/10, he can do everything!, I loved watching his old matches

Lashley

Reaction score
I'll give him a 9/10. I always enjoyed watching him and I think he should have enjoyed more success in WWE.

ChiWa

Reaction score
The few Taz matches I have seen were on DVD, and none were WWE. Just the fact that he has about 40 moves named after him and a job on the mic now should mean something. 8.5/10