Im Having a Problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TitoFan09

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it is but quite a bit when I click a link to anything a forum,thread,profile,etc. I'll get just a bunch of HTML and I'll have to go back and re-click....I've never had this problem on any other forum, just thought maybe someone could help me out on that.

the dark knight

people here will tell you its the server and/or firefox. however i discovered that it happens only when im using a PPPoE protocol connection.

just refresh

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, it's so bad that you have to click refresh one in a while that it ruins everything.

The bad thing is the fucking Zwinky ads that make you wait until the link loads before you can do anything.

TitoFan09

Reaction score
Yeah, it's so bad that you have to click refresh one in a while that it ruins everything.

The bad thing is the fucking Zwinky ads that make you wait until the link loads before you can do anything.

I mean I don't have any problems with Ads because I have the Firefox Add-On AdBlocker....its just the HTML thing that is annoying

the dark knight

am i the only one who rarely freakin' gets it? and before i upgraded to pppoe i never got it once, not in bahrain.

This Guy

am i the only one who rarely freakin' gets it? and before i upgraded to pppoe i never got it once, not in bahrain.

no, because I never get it. I to date have no clue what you guys are talking about which is why I never comment, because its never happened to me. I also don't get the ads either (other then the one ad banner across the top)

TK.GFX

Reaction score
It would show up for me a good bit when I first started using firefox, but it just randomly stopped showing up recently. I don't get it at all now.

Wrestling Station

Yeah never got that problem. It seems that you guys are using some ass browsing techniques :shifty:

Wordlife

I was going to try Google Chrome... is it better than Firefox or any other? Obviously cause you don't get the HTML, does it have any other advantages?