IM BACK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
As i still feel that we both Lost that bet im Not Paying Cm punk Nor Cena Won it was a Draw so u dont owe me anything i dont owe you anything now For the next topic :yes::woo:

Then :gtfo: the forum.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As i still feel that we both Lost that bet im Not Paying Cm punk Nor Cena Won it was a Draw so u dont owe me anything i dont owe you anything now For the next topic :yes::woo:

You said Punk was to win. He didn't. Pay up.

Reactions: Jonathan

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Well ur right How ever Cena Didnt Win Either. So if i pay crayo he needs to give me My stuff too r we need to both take a loss Cuz the Match was a Draw so our bet was a Draw

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
As i said tho Next topic plz. Im ignoring:yes::woo: anyone bout that Draw Bet that i dont owe shit for so im ignoring anything about it starting now :D

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Well ur right How ever Cena Didnt Win Either. So if i pay crayo he needs to give me My stuff too r we need to both take a loss Cuz the Match was a Draw so our bet was a Draw

The bet wasn't about whether Cena won or not. You bet on Punk winning, which he did not. It doesn't matter who won it, Punk did not. You owe him the money.

What's the matter, you can't get a job to pay him the money? :pity2:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Kid is too cheap to do the right thing. Good luck in your future endeavors webx.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't know who you are but you should probably pay Crayo. He's planning on getting a fleshlight with the money to deal with his....*whispers* sexual frustration. If he doesn't get that fleshlight soon he's going to take it out on all of us :upset:

Reactions: Jonathan

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know who you are but you should probably pay Crayo. He's planning on getting a fleshlight with the money to deal with his....*whispers* sexual frustration. If he doesn't get that fleshlight soon he's going to take it out on all of us :upset:
you're really fucking me over using my name and still posting like you do. Aids isnt in the closet, but from sure is.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

You bet Punk won, he didn't bet anything.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Stop being an asshole already. You know you lost, and everybody knows it. The other people had to pay when they lost the bet, and you yourself are in no way better at all. Especially since you threatened to hack the site, and flamed a good amount of members, you don't really have the credibility to even try to sweet talk out of this argument. You lost, the bet was "John Cena winning the WWE championship." Did John Cena walk out as the WWE Champion? No. Therefore you lost the bet. It was a draw, but under the rules of WWE that means that CM Punk retained the WWE Championship, and John Cena did not gain the WWE Championship. To be fair, you're just trying to get out of payingmoney, and if you didn't want to pay, then you shouldn't have bet, plain and simple. You can't just steal something from a store, and then the cops come to your house and you claim to "borrow" it, you know what you did, but you do not want to pay for your actions. which can be described in many words, but I'll just give you one word: pathetic.