Im Back - Newer Work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RawEnergy

Reaction score
carmello_anthony.png

paulpiarce.png

ericstaal-1.png

there smaller cuz this other forum only supports smaller sizes.

PeepShow

Welcome back dude. Those are some killer sigs. I especially like the Carmello one, even though I dont really care for him as a player. I just like the way they are set up, and I just personally like the Denver colors....lol. I also like the way you moved away from the rounded edges......lol.

8.3/10 for all of them

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i like the carmelo one the best. 9/10 for them

King_Ash

Reaction score
I like the style, you just need to find a more readable ghetto font to add.

7/10

C4

Good work there the 3rd one is totally cool.
1st - 6/10
2nd - 9/10
3rd - 10/10

Wrestling Station

welcome back RawEnergy..

Good use of pattern tools, the only thing i would point out for you to becareful is the plane in the second signature. It seems kinda far from the central focus of the signature.. Try to bring it closer to the pattern tools.

Untouchable

Reaction score
very nice, seems to be becoming the new popular style, probly some of the best i've seen from you not a fan of colour filter on the psd's but thats just me...but i guess it fits.