• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'm back again hahahah

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
I couldn't wait to login and say hello. It's been so long and want to catch up with you all. All of ya are so special and this anniversary is going to be the best eva. :)

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Hi Kia, welcome back! I never got the opportunity to get to know you but I've heard nothing but nice things. I look forward to talking with you and getting to know you in the future :)

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Geez, its good to meet you! I'm excited to be here! I hope I may stick around for some time as my studies are temporarily ummm... over

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Kind of nostalgic. I'm glad you come here every year for the anniversary! :smug:
What have you been up to?

Getting myself ready for my oath among some other things. I intended to return earlier but this wasn't possible :( I'm rather disconnected from the world for the most part so I haven't any idea about current topics. I heard about Paul Walker recently and its very very sad

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Getting myself ready for my oath among some other things. I intended to return earlier but this wasn't possible :( I'm rather disconnected from the world for the most part so I haven't any idea about current topics. I heard about Paul Walker recently and its very very sad
Hopefully you're enjoying life so far to the fullest. Only a good portion of stuff has changed here since last year and they're pretty noticeable.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Hopefully you're enjoying life so far to the fullest. Only a good portion of stuff has changed here since last year and they're pretty noticeable.

I truly am joyful about things, or maybe im just a bit of a kook lololol... I was here for a bit on July 4 but wasn't much time to visit with all of you

Rogue

Possibly, before changing my username to Vintage I was known as Shadoxicity(or Shadow for short). I doubt you'd recall that name though.