• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'm baaa-aaack! and better than evah...

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Hi there! For those of you that were on CMPuLs3's old forum, I used to be called Federation-er. Well I'm back forum-ing, and I've decided to come here! Hello!

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Welcome. You don't have to join @The ReagMaster's sleazy heels - he's gone sour since you saw him last. I'm Geek, his nemesis and leader of the Anti-Reag League (aka Team Banter Babyface xD) <3

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
How do you do? Welcome to the zoo.

Seriously though, hope you will enjoy it here. I'd say don't fall in with the bad element, but I like heels more than faces a lot of time so there really is not a bad element... unless you fall in with Dixie Carter... blech... :)

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
How do you do? Welcome to the zoo.

Seriously though, hope you will enjoy it here. I'd say don't fall in with the bad element, but I like heels more than faces a lot of time so there really is not a bad element... unless you fall in with Dixie Carter... blech... :)

Thank you very much for the introduction! And we'll have to wait and see what the "bad element" is in this forum's case lol