• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ILMoCHAMS,MDPWEWGW~! (SFMSACHWML)

Moonlight Drive

ILMoCHAMS,MDPWEWGW~! (SFMSACHWML) (In Loving Memory Of CenaHardy And MonkeyStyle, Moonlight Drive Presents World Entertaining Wrestling Gone Wild~! (Stolen From MonkeyStyle And CenaHardy Memorial Wrestling League) Version 2.3

The shit will hit the fan!

Stay tuned.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I know that, but I mean is this going to be like a messing around type deal, or is this like a serious booking thread lol. :eek:

If it is:

The Renegade = ILMoCHAMS,MDPWEWGW~! World Champion.

Moonlight Drive

Myself said:
ILMoCHAMS,MDPWEWGW~! (SFMSACHWML) (In Loving Memory Of CenaHardy And MonkeyStyle, Moonlight Drive Presents World Entertaining Wrestling Gone Wild~! (Stolen From MonkeyStyle And CenaHardy Memorial Wrestling League) Version 2.3
The most sereose company name ever.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay, I am sick of these type of BTB's one of the reasons I don't post here much at all. Pat, you are just trying to fit in so just stop, you may have talent but this shit is just dumb.