I'll (possibly) leave TWF + story about (not really) me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I've thought long and hard about if I should do this, but I feel like this site is a written chapter of my life. I have the feeling that I'm done with this site, and I don't know for how long. Half of the people that read this will probably think that it's sad that I make a thread to say goodbye, but I felt like sharing a story why I joined MP...

I was depressed before I joined MP. I wasn't happy, and I didn't enjoy life. I had psychiatric help, but it didn't work or make me more positive about life. I was excluded out of social activities, and it wasn't a fun time to be me. So when I heard about MP, I signed up as IndyWrestler. I saw the PS3 league for 2K14, and I thought ''lets sign up''. I wasn't confident in anything at the time, so I made my first promo, and 2 minutes after that, Nero decided to be a d*ck. He shatted on everything I did for a good 2 weeks. The only thing I did at MP was the PS3 league, so I said everything ''in character''. Because of that, people thought I was a c*nt and hated me. When MP merged with SDH, I kept doing the league and got in touch with @Someguynameddavid(not important to the copypasta) , he was the first guy in a while to like me, and talk to me. I used to be in Skype calls with David, @Full and a dyslexic f*g called Fred. Full and Fred hated me, but David was nice to me what I appreciated a lot at the time.

So, when TWF came, I decided to join and be a normal member who talked in the Shoutbox and discussed about good ol' rasslin. I didn't change much: I was still depressed, not happy with life and I wasn't confident at all. I was still in the league, and at a PPV for the league, I became ''known'' on the site with the face-eating and all. It gave me a bit of confidence, and it made me more positive in how I think of myself. Things have changed in the better from there.

I'd never get bWo-over, but I hope that you guys thought I was a fun guy to talk to. Some of you guys might not care about this, but I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for the fact that you guys weren't dicks to me. You guys were the psychiatrists that I needed. You helped me to find happiness back into my life, and I can't thank you guys enough for that. This might be a normal wrestling forum, but you guys are the greatest people alive and now I'm no longer depressed, and that's because of all of you. This was the best year of my life, so once again, thank you. I love you guys.

I'll just tag some people who I want to read this, sorry if you didn't want to be tagged. @IndyWrestler @Ovaldinho @David Blaine

• Wow
Reactions: Ovaldinho

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Tl;dr

Pope Alexander IX loves rocket league aka r league

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
  • Wow
Reactions: Ovaldinho

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
He apologised to me in private while we had a 1 v 1 Rocket League match (I won 8-1)