Ilikewwe11 is here

• Thread starter imported_ilikewwe11
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lols at least at your age i was learning leet speak. trihard

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lols at least at your age i was learning leet speak. trihard

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
At my age, at least I am still in school compared to you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
At my age, at least I am still in school compared to you.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:'( Owned me miz, just look at the past shit i said to you got bored of this years ago trihardszx

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:'( Owned me miz, just look at the past shit i said to you got bored of this years ago trihardszx

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well, if you wann Surr-Five! in I-Double Ya- F!...then you gonna have to do some things you wish'd you wouldn't have to....
You gonna have to bunk up with big dick Ninobrown, he makes bitches out of men and men out of bitches....you be his bitch from now on, ya' send him some naked pictures of ya' if he asks for it, and he hooks ya' up with some Cyber Cigerrattes!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well, if you wann Surr-Five! in I-Double Ya- F!...then you gonna have to do some things you wish'd you wouldn't have to....
You gonna have to bunk up with big dick Ninobrown, he makes bitches out of men and men out of bitches....you be his bitch from now on, ya' send him some naked pictures of ya' if he asks for it, and he hooks ya' up with some Cyber Cigerrattes!