Ignorant Spammers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So, today I ventured into a WWE discussion thread. The first thing I saw was an image of an animal. That's a terrible thing to see especially if you're a new member and you want to discuss wrestling. The spamming needs to stop. The flaming is pathetic. McFly and RC Styles constantly feel the need to spam up potentially good threads with their childish bullshit like "who asked you?". It's childish and lame. This thread will probably end up like it. I thought we were keeping all the childish lame shitty crap inside HIAT but apparently not.

-Constantine

Reaction score
It's more than just those two. I agree completely though. It turns away new intelligent posters seeing every topic turn into a flame or just general spam.

But, like you said this will probably turn out same way.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^ Says the guy who has flamed in the GFX section.

Jesus Christ, just shut up and stop acting like you're someone important. You've flamed Weebo a few times already so stop trying to be the 'voice or reason' when you've done your fair share.

:rolleyes:

Slash

Reaction score
-Constantine is still the least of the problems with flamers here Lady.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So? If he's going to whine daily about the amount of flaming, he should probably refrain from doing it so he wont look like a hypocrite, not to mention he always has to put his two cents in and keep the flaming going. If people see flaming/spamming, they can always just stay out of it and let it die instead of adding to it and then complaining that there is too much flaming.

:)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So, today I ventured into a WWE discussion thread. The first thing I saw was an image of an animal. That's a terrible thing to see especially if you're a new member and you want to discuss wrestling. The spamming needs to stop. The flaming is pathetic. McFly and RC Styles constantly feel the need to spam up potentially good threads with their childish bullshit like "who asked you?". It's childish and lame. This thread will probably end up like it. I thought we were keeping all the childish lame shitty crap inside HIAT but apparently not.

Your argument was completely shot when you just mention those 2. McFly gets suckered into flame wars and I haven't seen RC Styles spam since he's been back.

RC Styles

Reaction score
get out of here homo.

i don,t spam in the wwe section, i don,t even post there anymore

think twice before you make a thread you lame fuck