Weekly Ignition - Week 9 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

LIVE FROM: Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia

Tony Eckert: Hello everyone, and welcome to Ignition! Tonight we air to you live from the Richmond Coliseum, right here, in Richmond Virginia!
Bryce Frisco: Quit pandering to the crowd! You realize that they can't hear you, right?
Tony Eckert: Moving on, we are just one week away from Winter Wonderland, and we just seem to keep rolling with momentum!

proxy.php

PROMO OPPORTUNITY
proxy.php

Intercontinental Champion Tyson Storm (@TheFrostyBlur)

Jake Lott: Speaking of rolling, look who will be rolling into the arena for the first time in nearly a month!
Tony Eckert: That is right, tonight we will see the return of the Ignition Intercontinental Champion, Tyson Storm-
Bryce Frisco: Finally it is time to class up the mid-card, as he's going to give everyone a piece of his mind when he addresses his big fatal 4-way Hell in a Cell championship match for Winter Wonderland!
Terra: Well that should be a short segment then..
Bryce Frisco: Excuse me?
Terra: You said he's going to give them a piece-you know what, never mind! I'm done wasting my time on this guy.
Tony Eckert: Yes, how about we leave the talking on this subject to Tyson Storm himself later tonight.

Three Way Dance - Normal Match
rWfGekZ.jpg
anxBVWX.jpg
biwqxIa.jpg

Luis Alvarado(@Hybrid) vs JJ Colton(@InFaMoUs1) vs @Fireshock

Bryce Frisco: Now this is a subject I can get behind! That moron, Colton, is going to get his own handed to him tonight by two of greatest men this company has to offer!
Terra: You realize that this is a triple threat match, not a handicapped match, right?
Bryce Frisco: You realize that the only reason you are on commentary tonight is because you sprained your ankle and they had nothing better to do with you, right?
Terra: And what does that say about you?
Tony Eckert: Okay! Let's get back to the match, huh?
Jake Lott: I for one agree with Bryce over there. I can't wait for JJ Colton's winning streak to come to an end at the hands of either of these pro-wrestling all-stars in Luis Alvarado and Lord Fireshock!

Tag Team - Normal Match
YwnBreG.jpg
J5Sb1c8.jpg
60sTL12.jpg
P7ghJfz.jpg

Todd McKay(@MintMidget69) and War(@Papa Franku's ear) vs Minho(@SupaHeeroh) and Emerson Zayne(@Emo)

Bryce Frisco: Now what the hell is this?!
Tony Eckert: Apparently Mr. Starr decided that since Zayne felt so kind to gift Minho with a victory last week that maybe he would be able to do so again this week.
Bryce Frisco: Gift!? Minho clearly deserved the victory last week, that wack-job Zayne just sped up the process! And because of that decision, now Minho is going to have to carry him to a victory this week?! How is this fair?!
Terra: Well if Minho is so amazing like you seem to think, then why would he even need a a partner tonight? Oh wait, because he lost to his opponents before.
Bryce Frisco: That match was rigged! Mutton Chops over there used his overwhelming stench to over power Minho! Just ask Luis!
Jake Lott: Well here's hoping that Minho and Zayne brought their gas masks with them this week!

proxy.php

Three Way Dance - Normal Match
mSMeS34.jpg
RNCuush.png
wezex3x.jpg

Alyssa Herveaux(@InFaMoUs1) vs Lilith Young(@impactking) vs Wendi(@SupaHeeroh)

Tony Eckert: Now here's a change of pace tonight!
Bryce Frisco: I'm all for Marie Quinn giving these women some spotlight, but the main event? That is for the likes of Minho, Fireshock, Luis Alvarado!
Tony Eckert: Well whether you agree with the decision or not, it is happening. In tonight's main event, we will be seeing three of the up-and-coming women of Spark going head to head!

PROMO OPPORTUNITY - TerraNova Show/Contract Signing
proxy.php
RNCuush.png
RNCuush.png

Special Guests - SPARK World Champion Vanessa York(@Hybrid) and Christina Morgan(@Fireshock)

Jake Lott: And if that news wasn't big enough, tonight we have the first championship match contract signing in Ignition history!
Terra: And it will be hosted by the greatest talk show host in Ignition history.
Bryce Frisco: Oh blah blah! Had it not been for you slipping on a patch of ice on your way here tonight, the high honor would have obviously been given to me! But you had to go strong-arm my brother in to giving you the spot!
Terra: I did nothing of the sort! I merely reminded him that I was promised a spot on tonight's card. Just because I will be unable to compete for a few weeks, doesn't mean he can just ignore that promise.
Bryce Frisco: With any luck, that few weeks will turn into a few months...
Terra: And if that is the case, then I guess I will just have to come sit with you every week.
Bryce Frisco: Did you just threaten me!?
Tony Eckert: Can you two stay on topic for two seconds? Anyways, tonight we will see the contract signing for the monumental steel cage match at Winter Wonderland between champion, Vanessa York, and challenger, Christina Morgan!
Jake Lott: And I for one can't wait to see how this will go!
Tony Eckert: Neither can I, so let's get this night underway!

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ah, Terra is still in love with Robert Blake it seems. No need to take it out on Tyson Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.