Weekly Ignition - Week 8 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

LIVE FROM: Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

proxy.php

One one One - Normal Match
wezex3x.jpg
mSMeS34.jpg

Wendi (@SupaHeeroh) vs Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

Jake Lott: In what was surely a huge surprise to everyone involved, the relatively shy Wendi, managed to pull off a win in her debut match against Alyssa Herveaux. I have no doubt that Wendi is ecstatic, but one has to wonder what Minho thinks of this all.

One on One - Normal Match
RNCuush.png
RNCuush.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs SPARK World Champion Vanessa York (@Hybrid)

Tony Eckert: Vanessa York tastes defeat! In what was definitely a huge upset, Christina Morgan showed the world why she should be the one to face Vanessa York inside of a Steel Cage at Winter Wonderland! Marie Quinn should be absolutely think about what is best for the division.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proxy.php

RNCuush.png
J5Sb1c8.jpg

John Raider (@KingsPunch) vs
War (@Papa Franku's ear)

Jake Lott:
Showing little to no ring rust, War was able to push back against a debuting John Raider, who we still know little about. War looks to reclaim his spot back in the main event scene, by knocking down all those in his path.

Three Way Dance - Normal
biwqxIa.jpg
anxBVWX.jpg
RNCuush.png

@Fireshock vs
JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs Marc Anderson (@TheNotoriousOne)

Bryce Frisco: Screw that Forrest Gump looking......WHY IS JJ COLTON EMPLOYED!? WHY DID JJ COLTON BEAT FIRESHOCK!? DAMN IT ALL!

One on One - Jet Starr Original
60sTL12.jpg
P7ghJfz.jpg

Minho (@SupaHeeroh) vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Tony Eckert:
After what was a fantastic first couple minutes between these two, filled with the type of action you've grown to expect from us at Ignition, something we hoped wouldn't happen, well, did. Our General Manager made the stipulation that neither competitor can voluntarily leave the ring. Emerson Zayne decided to purposefully leave the ring and literally hand the win over to Minho. I don't understand Emerson's gameplan, but hopefully he has a good reason for this all.

YwnBreG.jpg
rWfGekZ.jpg

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)

Bryce Frisco: Two of the best in Ignition collided, and only one was left standing! Undoubtedly a future Hall of Famer, Luis Alvarado was able to put away the "promising", mutton-chopped Todd McKay. Luis has been on top of his game lately, as he should be because just look at this man, and Todd McKay might be falling off of his pedestal. Was the future first Ignition World Champion in this match?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MintMidget69, you will receive a strike for attempting to go around the rules, whether you did it knowinlgy or not. You should have known as it is in the rules.

• Only Pin Combo/Diving Pin Combo Lvl 1 is allowed, other levels are banned
  • Dirty Pin lvl 1 is allowed only if you're a heel, other levels are banned
  • Ring Escape lvl 3 is allowed only if you're a heel, other levels are banned
  • Resiliency lvl 3 is allowed only if you're a face, Resiliency lvl 1 is only allowed if you're a heel. Resiliency lvl 2 is banned.
  • Comback lvl 2 is allowed only if you're a face, other levels are banned
  • Leverage Pin is allowed only for heels (cannot be manually done, only allowed as a reversal)

You must either be heel and abide by the limits placed on heels, or be a face and abide by the limits placed on faces. Being a "Tweener" or "?" does not exempt you from these rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Emo will be taking over for the next week. To be fair and put the schedule back on track, this will be an extended week, lasting up to our first PPV Winter Wonderland. There will be announcements made and competitors chosen for title matches by me before the PPV.

Reactions: Fireshock

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Man, the fans really want Tyson Storm back. Maybe I can work something out for next week :D

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
I can now add pinning @Hybrid clean to my league checklisit :) JK But nah was a very fun match. This PPV is going to be very intresting to see what match ups are going to be made.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
The questionable power-couple of Minho and Wendi both getting wins. Interesting stuff.

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Me and @Hybrid losing our Spark match and winning our Ignition match in the same week, that's odd.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
You said Comeback lvl 2 is allowed only if you're a face, other levels are banned.
There's no such thing as Comeback lvl 1, 2 or 3 there is only Fan Favourite lvl 1, 2 and 3 and Comeback is a skill so I assume that's what you're talking about but is Comeback allowed if you're a heel and you're just not allowed Fan Favourite on any level, or is Comeback banned all together if you're a heel?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
You said Comeback lvl 2 is allowed only if you're a face, other levels are banned.
There's no such thing as Comeback lvl 2 there is only Fan Favourite lvl 1, 2 and 3 and Comeback is a skill so I assume that's what you're talking about but is Comeback allowed if you're a heel and you're just not allowed Fan Favourite on any level, or is Comeback banned all together if you're a heel?
Precisely. It's just that people recognize fan favorite as comeback, so I just called it that.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
If one is banned, it negates the other.

I don't think it does, I think if you have Fan Favourite on any level it just makes it last longer, obviously the higher the level, the longer the comeback lasts. Whereas if you just have the Comeback skill it doesn't last very long at all.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I don't think it does, I think if you have Fan Favourite on any level it just makes it last longer, obviously the higher the level, the longer the comeback lasts. Whereas if you just have the Comeback skill it doesn't last very long at all.
Well either way, both are banned for heels.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Little late, but there we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.