Weekly Ignition - Week 7 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

proxy.php

Three Way Dance - Normal
nOax6ZN.jpg
88ycqiN.png
88ycqiN.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

Jake Lott: Lilith Young might be back on the upswing ladies and gentlemen because the princess of hardcore pulled off a win against Christina Morgan and Alyssa Herveaux. Maybe she'll be the one to challenge for the SPARK World Championship, who knows?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proxy.php

Announcement
ZE3k10M.jpg
dBBc8tY.jpg

General Manager Jet Starr & Assistant Marie Quinn

Tony Eckert:
This was beyond massive. First off, we found out that Tyson Storm will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a Four Way Dance, Hell in a Call match. Not only that, but the monumental announcement that Ignition and the WWE have gone into a promotional and talent sharing agreement, which was brokered by our very own Marie Quinn and Triple H of the WWE! On top of this, the very first talent exchange will happen at our second Pay-Per-View Adrenaline Rush where a WWE Superstar will compete against one of Ignition's finest. I, for one, can not wait to see how this plays out!
Bryce Frisco: I hate that company...I can say whatever, I can't be fired.

One on One - Normal

cXDO1F2.jpg
Kl3SSIq.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1)

Jake Lott: This match ended in a no contest as, predictably, Minho just couldn't keep himself away from this match. It was a pretty entertaining match to say the least, but ultimately it had to be ruined by the Korean Sensation, Minho.
Bryce Frisco: Hey! Watch you damn mouth yacht! They should be grateful that he graced those two with his presence.
Jake Lott: I really don't like you Bryce.
Bryce Frisco: Sorry, I couldn't hear you through the dome of money surrounding me.
Jake Lott: Shut up.
Bryce Frisco: I will break my foot off in your-

One on One - Normal

88ycqiN.png
BXTAYsx.jpg

Chris Young (@impactking) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)

Tony Eckert:
Moving on! After getting involved in the previous match, Minho went backstage, waited for Chris Young to come out, and then made another entrance for the night. In what was a surprise to me, this match went off without a hitch, and Minho was able to pull off the win.
Bryce Frisco: Of course he won Tony! It's Minho! And don't you dare complain about him making a second entrance, he deserves that type of fanfare. He shouldn't be normal like you and Jade.
Jake Lott: It's Jake!
Bryce Frisco: Yeah, yeah.

Promo Opportunity
xyV47XW.jpg

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69)

Jake Lott:
Anyway. thanks to Todd McKay, we now know that his friend, War, is on his way back to Ignition after being away for some time due to injury. Todd McKay, who is without a doubt on the radar of everyone here at Ignition, is adamant on being the best and he made that known tonight.

One on One - Normal - Main Event
egxH4pS.jpg
j54L5Yw.jpg

@Fireshock vs
Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Bryce Frisco: Ok, hold on, I have to take this one. Damn was I on the edge of my seat for this one! Look, i'm not even mad that Fireshock lost to that weirdo Emerson, because they put on what was, so far, the greatest match in Ignition history. They put on one hell of a show, and as a former competitor, it made me want to hop back in there! But I've made my money already, so these two can steal the show any night!

Reactions: Fireshock and Emo

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
I swear if we do a polll at the end of this year's league, I am going to be in 3 matches for voting match of the year lol But GG @Emo :)

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I swear if we do a polll at the end of this year's league, I am going to be in 3 matches for voting match of the year lol But GG @Emo :)
Honestly, Jet and I compared you to AJ and Dolph in the PM, and yeah I would by your play-style, but when I really think about it, you're more of the John Cena. Now I know most would take offense to this, but hear me out. John Cena in recent years has become a guy who is considered a legend in the business, but his sole purpose now is present great matches and great stories, as well as build up new talent.. So Lord Fireshock, congratz, you've become the Enterprise of Ignition.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Honestly, Jet and I compared you to AJ and Dolph in the PM, and yeah I would by your play-style, but when I really think about it, you're more of the John Cena. Now I know most would take offense to this, but hear me out. John Cena in recent years has become a guy who is considered a legend in the business, but his sole purpose now is present great matches and great stories, as well as build up new talent.. So Lord Fireshock, congratz, you've become the Enterprise of Ignition.
leonardo-dicaprio-titanic.gif

Nah but thanks it's nice people that like having matches and programs with me :)

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Just don't end up like me. I've had barnburners and mostly lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.