Weekly Ignition - Week 7 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Matches must be completed by Wednesday*

LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

proxy.php

Three Way Dance - Normal
nOax6ZN.jpg
88ycqiN.png
88ycqiN.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

Bryce Frisco: I'm back! Of course you fools are too ungrateful to appreciate me when I'm gone. Your punishment was that little witch Terra taking my place. I'm sure you all enjoyed that, about as much as you'll enjoy the match between these three ladies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proxy.php

Announcement
ZE3k10M.jpg
dBBc8tY.jpg

General Manager Jet Starr & Assistant Marie Quinn

Bryce Frisco: Tonight you will all be graced by the presence of my brother Jet, and the lovely Marie Quinn. They have some sort of announcement to make in regards to our upcoming Pay-Per-View, Winter Wonderland. I have it on some "anonymous inside source" that this announcement needs to be heard by the Intercontinental Champion himself, Tyson Storm (@TheFrostyBlur). But shhhhh, you didn't hear that from me.

One on One - Normal

cXDO1F2.jpg
Kl3SSIq.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1)

Jake Lott: So it appears that out General Manager might see something special in JJ Colton, because he is giving him a chance to do the near impossible, and beat Luis Alvarado. Jet is all about giving people chances, or giving people enough rope to hang themselves. JJ, you're either going to accomplish something big, or fall far down.
Tony Eckert: Jake, you also can't forget the threat of Minho in this match. Luis and Minho have had their fair share of issues over the past few weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if Minho played a part in this match somehow.

One on One - Normal

88ycqiN.png
BXTAYsx.jpg

Chris Young (@impactking) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)

Bryce Frisco: Oh come on bro, why torture Minho like this! A man of his status deserves a night off. In fact, he deserves a championship. Speaking of championship, why don't you forget that stupid poll you're doing, strip Tyson of the belt and give it to this glorious marvel among men!

Promo Opportunity
xyV47XW.jpg

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69)

Tony Eckert:
We have seen some extraordinary things from Todd McKay since Ignition has started, and tonight we'll get to hear from the trailblazer himself. What, or who, is on his mind tonight? We'll find that out when the Mutton-Chopped Marauder ,Todd McKay, addresses Igntion, later on tonight.

One on One - Normal - Main Event
egxH4pS.jpg
j54L5Yw.jpg

@Fireshock vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Jake Lott:
And for our main event of the evening, we have the somewhat controversial, and always confusing, Emerson Zayne going up against "Lord" Fireshock. Both of these men can be perceived as pretty delusional, but one thing is for sure, neither is to be messed with. Who will come out on top in the final match of the evening, here in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!

Last edited:

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Getting a 3-0 streak and fighting against Hybrid in my 4th match, it's TWF all over again.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@MintMidget69

You need to get your promo game on this week. Don't want to fall in the rankings

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Predictions:
One on One - Normal
cXDO1F2.jpg
Kl3SSIq.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1)
Winner: Hybrid
Reason: Sorry bud but it's Hybrid.
One on One - Normal
88ycqiN.png
BXTAYsx.jpg

Chris Young (@impactking) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)
Winner: Undecided
Reason:Tough one to chose, Impact is good been a while since I played againist Yellow but he is also very good. Not sure.
But Yellow go for the head, from first hand experience ....
Uw5sFyh.png

nOax6ZN.jpg
88ycqiN.png
88ycqiN.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

One on One - Normal - Main Event
egxH4pS.jpg
j54L5Yw.jpg

@Fireshock vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Win or lose it's going to be fun with both of these matches, in particular the main event match :)

Status
Not open for further replies.