Weekly Ignition - Week 6 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

LIVE FROM: The Toyota Center in Kennewick, Washington

proxy.php

Tag-Team Match - Normal
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1) and Violet Harris (@DemonHunter1257) vs
Lilith Young (@impactking) and Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)

Terra: Oh, here we go. Big surprise, Jet's idea didn't go as planned and Violet left Alyssa to fend off Lilith and Christina alone.
Tony Eckert: I wouldn't blame Mr. Starr for this one. Either way, Lilith and Christina were able to get on the same page, unlike their opponents, and therefore picked up a big victory in this electric match-up!

PROMO OPPORTUNITY - TerraNova Show
GfUyAlzl.jpg
proxy.php

Special Guest - Vanessa York (@Hybrid)

Jake Lott: Speaking of electric, the first installment of the TerraNova show went off with a bang! What looked like it was going to be a snooze fest quickly made a turn for the better as a big slap from the host knocked Vanessa out of her trance, giving her the motivation she needed!
Terra: All I have to say on the matter is that if that girl requires a slap to focus and take things seriously, I don't see her holding onto that Spark World Championship for much longer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

proxy.php

One on One - Normal Match
proxy.php
proxy.php

Alex Creed (@TheCreeD) vs
Billy Watkins (@DeathLock)

Tony Eckert: Moving on to our men's division, Billy Watkins ended the trend as he picked up the victory over Alex Creed.
Terra: He didn't just pick up the victory, he completely dismantled Alex Creed! He may be a poor excuse of an interviewer, but at least he's not a poor excuse for a wrestler like that Alex-wannabe!
Tony Eckert: Why do you keep calling him that? Moving on...

Triple Threat - Normal Match
proxy.php
ElpWr3hl.jpg
proxy.php

Chris Young (@impactking) vs
JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs @Fireshock

Tony Eckert: In what was a heated Triple Threat match between contenders, JJ Colton is able to extend his winning streak as he picks up a huge victory when he defeated two mean who were the most promising competitors for Tyson Storm's Intercontinental Championship!
Jake Lott: This big victory for this jaw-dropping performer could be that last bit of prestige he needed in order to become the next contender for Tyson's championship!
Tony Eckert: Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, that is Mr. Starr's call afterall.

PROMO OPPORTUNITY
proxy.php

Nightmare (@DemonHunter1257)

Tony Eckert: But let's change our focus to the jaw-dropping words we heard from Nightmare earlier tonight-
Terra: Jaw-dropping? I know they pay you to talk this stuff up, but are you kidding me? The only thing jaw-dropping about this was that he actually decided to show up this week! I thought that Alex Creed was going to have the lackluster performance of the night, but this guy took the cake for me. I was expecting some big revelation, and what I got was a ten year old being handed a mic! Seriously, whose great idea was that?

One on One - Normal Match
proxy.php
proxy.php

Emerson Zayne (@Emo) vs
Todd McKay (@MintMidget69)

Tony Eckert: Did you and Bryce go over commentary notes together or something? Anyways, this right here was a match-up that didn't disappoint.
Jake Lott: I'd have to agree. These two were constantly going back and forth, to the point where it was anyone's ball-game. Too bad for psycho optimist, Mutton Chops was the one who walked out the victor.
Tony Eckert: Emerson still has some time to avenge this loss though and prove himself as a rightful contender for that title in the month to come. Well, that is if he really wants to.
Terra: Seriously, what is with that guy? Hasn't he ever heard the phrase, "go in expecting to win, otherwise you've already lost"?

One on One - Jet Starr Original
proxy.php
sY75aG2l.jpg

Minho (@SupaHeeroh) vs
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)

Tony Eckert: Yes, well let's move on to tonight's main event.
Terra: Oh, you mean the other match that didn't go according to plan of Jet's?
Tony Eckert: Can you not go one minute without insulting the General Manager?
Jake Lott: Can you not go one minute without belittling a beautiful woman?
Terra: Thank you Jake.
Tony Eckert: *sigh* In tonight's main event, Minho was stood up by his own girlfriend, and therefore was forced to call an audible. Minho was forced to whip out some of his old dance moves as he had no partner to ballroom dance with.
Jake Lott: Meanwhile, Luis surprisingly picked Janitor Caleb as his partner, who turned out to be a lot more reliable. Sure, they may have sprung into an argument after a miscommunication, however, they were at least able to follow the rules of a Ballroom Dance-Off!
Tony Eckert: And it is because of that, that Luis picks up the victory over Minho in this Jet Starr Original!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to guess Hybrid VS Mint at the PPV for the World title

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Damn dude, I want a recount! I at least did a flawless performance! Luis collided heads with the janitor and then headed backstage!

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck