Weekly Ignition - Week 16 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This league has dropped in activity and numbers drastically. What do you think we should do?

• We should keep on pushing on while also attempting to grow our numbers

• We should take a break in order to regrow our numbers and re-motivate ourselves

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

LIVE FROM:
Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
Q8cabdA.png

#1 Contender's Tournament Round One
One on One - Normal Match
ywCh24x.png
ywCh24x.png

Lilith Young (@impactking) def. Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)

AZmGAWT.jpg
ywCh24x.png

Emerson Zayne (@Emo) def. @Hunter Ray

Ignition World Championship Match
One on One - No Hold's Barred
HT1RYT5.jpg
zkJswHW.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) def. Tyson Storm (@Frosty)
NEW Ignition World Champion: Luis Alvarado

No commentary this week for the results. This was a match card that was supposed to be flooded with promos, and the only people who did any were Jet, impact and me. That is really disappointing to me, and honestly made me lose any motivation to do my usual results thread commentary. It has also led me to make the poll attached to this thread that I would like everyone to answer (no guarantees we will go with the highest voted, just want everyone's opinions).

• Do not vote 'Other' in order to see the results. I want everyone's honest opinion, so make sure to pick whichever choice you agree with most, and only choose other if you are going to explain an idea that you have.
  • If you vote for the first option, then you must also agree to put effort into making promos each and every week that you sign-up for a match

@Jet Starr @Papa Franku's ear @MintMidget69 @SupaHeeroh @Fireshock @Hybrid @impactking @Frosty @Finniis @Hunter Ray

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold

LIVE FROM:
Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
Q8cabdA.png

#1 Contender's Tournament Round One
ywCh24x.png
ywCh24x.png

Lilith Young (@impactking) def. Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)

AZmGAWT.jpg
ywCh24x.png

Emerson Zayne (@Emo) def. @Hunter Ray

Ignition World Championship Match
One on One - No Hold's Barred
HT1RYT5.jpg
zkJswHW.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) def. Tyson Storm (@Frosty)
NEW Ignition World Champion: Luis Alvarado

No commentary this week for the results. This was a match card that was supposed to be flooded with promos, and the only people who did any were Jet, impact and me. That is really disappointing to me, and honestly made me lose any motivation to do my usual results thread commentary. It has also led me to make the poll attached to this thread that I would like everyone to answer (no guarantees we will go with the highest voted, just want everyone's opinions).

• Do not vote 'Other' in order to see the results. I want everyone's honest opinion, so make sure to pick whichever choice you agree with most, and only choose other if you are going to explain an idea that you have.
  • If you vote for the first option, then you must also agree to put effort into making promos each and every week that you sign-up for a match

@Jet Starr @Papa Franku's ear @MintMidget69 @SupaHeeroh @Fireshock @Hybrid @impactking @Frosty @Finniis @Hunter Ray

Are the guys tagged in this the only active guys in the league?Counting you and me of course

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
was supposed to be flooded with promos, and the only people who did any were Jet, impact and me.
Honestly, I had the promos written out. I just decided to stay away from it after our chat in the PM. I'll probably be staying away from the league as a whole now. I lost my plans for this PPV so I'm pretty much done.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Are the guys tagged in this the only active guys in the league?Counting you and me of course
Yes sadly (and I'm also pretty sure that Hunter isn't coming back)

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
As an outsider, perhaps taking some time off wouldn't be that bad as long as you guys do some advertising for it elsewhere and maybe work to get good extra guys on the roster? Maybe write the show as a kayfabe takeover with your guy's stable completely and "put a temporary end" to Ignition and then revive it when the time is right. Until then, if you guys have a PS4 and a copy of the 2k game, give the PS4 league a shot, or if you like promo-writing, RWK is still a thing and it can help you improve your writing and have some fun for the time being (I know, as a creative member for RWK, this is slight advertising, but it is still an option on here if you want an RP on here).

Kind of unfortunate to see the league grow quite inactive like this, to be honest, the fact this league even was on here for this long after TWF went RIP is something which is good. Just I hope you guys can redesign, rebuild, and reclaim this as a great league, or if you guys want to stick with it, you guys push through and make it better.

Reactions: Emo

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
As an outsider, perhaps taking some time off wouldn't be that bad as long as you guys do some advertising for it elsewhere and maybe work to get good extra guys on the roster? Maybe write the show as a kayfabe takeover with your guy's stable completely and "put a temporary end" to Ignition and then revive it when the time is right. Until then, if you guys have a PS4 and a copy of the 2k game, give the PS4 league a shot, or if you like promo-writing, RWK is still a thing and it can help you improve your writing and have some fun for the time being (I know, as a creative member for RWK, this is slight advertising, but it is still an option on here if you want an RP on here).

Kind of unfortunate to see the league grow quite inactive like this, to be honest, the fact this league even was on here for this long after TWF went RIP is something which is good. Just I hope you guys can redesign, rebuild, and reclaim this as a great league, or if you guys want to stick with it, you guys push through and make it better.
RWK smells

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score

I think another reason there is so much inactivity on the Xbone side is that the install base for the one is much smaller than Ps4.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think another reason there is so much inactivity on the Xbone side is that the install base for the one is much smaller than Ps4.

Yeah, from what I've heard on TWF and my very minor observations in that time, the PS3 league was fairly small, the X-Box 360 league was packed, and a fair amount of people switched to the PS4.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
the PS league was at 2/3 matches per week here. I started to advertise and got plenty of members. I still work on getting new members for that league ( @Fireshock *Wink* *Wink*)

But you guys can fix the members problem if you do advertise correctly

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I mean, he did stay through the inactive time two weeks ago. Seems like he wants to be here
He went silent after or match and didn't reply to anymore messages, so a little doubtful that he wants to stay in the league.

He may surprise me though, it is possible

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I'll try and get some guys on other sites.

I don't want this league to die

Reactions: Fireshock and Emo
Status
Not open for further replies.