Weekly Ignition - Week 11 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

LIVE FROM: US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

W0WdTLi.png

One on One - Normal Match
ytf8wK9.png
ng5okYK.jpg

Lilith Young (@impactking) vs
Terra Hayze (@Emo)

Bryce Frisco:
I hate to admit it, but the witch has some skill in the ring. She managed take down Lilith Young, who is by no means a pushover. This doesn't change the fact that I hate her with every fiber of my being, but at least she can wrestle decently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L3ADfs4.png

ytf8wK9.png
ytf8wK9.png

William McKoy (@Finniis) vs Nightmare (@DemonHunter1257)

Jake Lott:
Nightmare's original opponent Aleks Frost suddenly announce his retirement earlier this week, so he was replaced by a newcomer going by the name of William McKoy. This was a decent back and forth match, until the rather confusing ending. After McKoy hit his finisher, which we have learned is called the "Death Blossom", he went for the pin on Nightmare.

Tony Eckert: However, during that pin, the lights went out, and when they came back on, Nightmare was nowhere to be seen. This resulted in the referee giving the match to William McKoy via forfeit.

One on One - No DQ
yXKRQU4.jpg
ytf8wK9.png

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Intercontinental Champion, Chris Young (@impactking)

Tony Eckert:
In a surprising turn of events, Syndicate member, Todd McKay was able to put away our Intercontinental Champion, Chris Young. Now I know that The Syndicate has been trying to ruin this company, but after that performance, I think our General Manager has some serious thinking to do as to who will challenge Chris Young at Adrenaline Rush for the Intercontinental Championship.

Announcement from Management
hGgoOZi.jpg
C8YxF16.jpg

Jake Lott:
Speaking of Adrenaline Rush, General Manager Jet Starr and Head of SPARK Marie Quinn appeared on the titantron to make an announcement for that very Pay-Per-View. A few months ago it was said that Marie Quinn had gone around the globe to acquire wrestling standouts for Ignition. These standouts could be literally anybody, according to her. There are some big names on the list from many other companies and the next Pay-Per-View will be the start of this new project of hers.

Tony Eckert: Jet Starr made it clear that the identity of this wrestler will not be known until the match is scheduled to go on, however we do know which member of the Ignition roster they will be going up against. Jet named The Syndicate's very own @Fireshock into the position. He said that this is neither a punishment nor a reward, but a showcase of what exactly Ignition is about. So if The Syndicate and Fireshock can let this agenda go for just one match, then we will be in store for one hell of a match.

Jake Lott: And you know what those Chicago crowds are like! This match is looking to be a blockbuster!

J5Sb1c8.jpg
RMyEGP0.jpg

War (@Papa Franku's ear) vs Ignition World Champion, Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)

Tony Eckert: This match never came to be because during the entrance of War, Luis Alvarado saw it as his opportunity to get one up on the group that tried to take him out at Winter Wonderland.

Jake Lott: Once War was ringside, Luis Alvarado came sprinting down the ramp with the speed of a flaming chariot, and blindsided War with the Ignition World Championship. He kept running,went into the ring, slid out the other side and jumped right on top of the announce table to pose with the championship.

One on One - Jet Starr Original
zkJswHW.jpg
w0ScVcS.jpg

Tyson Storm (@Frosty) vs @Fireshock

Tony Eckert: I am now being told that our General Manager has a message to deliver regarding our Main event.

Jet Starr (via titantron): Due to neither Tyson Storm nor Fireshock showing up for their scheduled match, they both fall victim to the consequence of the stipulation put in place. Therefore, as of this moment, Tyson Storm and Firehsock are the two lowest paid competitors in Ignition. They are just above every personnel member that is not a competitor. You knew the rules boys. You ruin my show and piss me off, then I start playing games. Deal with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrenaline Rush match card will be posted later tonight or tomorrow!
Will you be in Ignition's very first Gold Rush Ladder Match? (MiTB Ladder Match)

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh...time to write the segment :/

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler