If you were a superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Obviously this guy hasn't visited the IWT section much yet. Check it out my man. JOIN US

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'd have my character be sort of like Ambrose, and my greatest rival would have to Bobby Roode. As for my entrance music it would probably be Come As You Are(instramental version).

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm the biggest whimp you'll ever meet. so in my head i'll be like goldberg. LOL.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
The Light. Not religious or anything just relies on a mysterious figurative thing called "The Light" to give him the power to win. I've been playing this character for years at a separate e-fed and found amazing success with it.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
My character would be named Dan "Saint" Bonne, his back story would be he was abandoned by his parents at a young age near Saint Pauls Catherdral and brought up in an orphanage near there. He grew up watching wrestling and took it as a hobby, since then his mission was to go to the highest company and make a name for himself, to prove to himself that even though his parents abandoned him that he was good for something in this world. My entrance theme would be The Seeker by The Who since my character is seeking his purpose in this world! Or I'd choose Honest Eyes by Black Tide which would refer to my honesty on the microphone, plus it's fucking awesome to listen to! I'd debut as a face, but I'd use heel tactics against the heels.

Last edited:

Joe Casey

Jobber
Reaction score
My character would be named Dan "Saint" Bonne, his back story would be he was abandoned by his parents at a young age near Saint Pauls Catherdral and brought up in an orphanage near there. He grew up watching wrestling and took it as a hobby, since then his mission was to go to the highest company and make a name for himself, to prove to himself that even though his parents abandoned him that he was good for something in this world. My entrance theme would be The Seeker by The Who since my character is seeking his purpose in this world! Or I'd choose Honest Eyes by Black Tide which would refer to my honesty on the microphone, plus it's fucking awesome to listen to! I'd debut as a face, but I'd use heel tactics against the heels.
The backstory reminds me of CM Punk

Joe Casey

Jobber
Reaction score
My character would be called J-Rex. He'd have pipe bomb's like CM Punk. He'd be a rebel like the members of DX, and he'd be a ruthless predator like Randy Orton. I would enter as a face. I would use CM Punk's old theme: this fire burns by killswitch engage