• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
50 Cent is great. Yeah I said it! 50 Cent is to Hip Hop what John Cena is to Wrestling, you may hate him but he isn't going away. He has so much money, I honestly believe he doesn't care how much you guys hate him. He isn't by any means a great lyricist, in fact he's a bit average in that category, but when it comes to making hits he definitely knows how to do it...He's proved it time and time again. Most people complain about how he switched his style. He doesn't rap about drugs, guns, and Hoes anymore. I don't see a problem. When he first came into the game (Hip Hop) he rapped about what he knew best, which was the streets. Fast Forward, 50 Cent is one of hip hops highest grossing artist. He lives a luxurious lifestyle. Why would he make music about killing and doing drugs? Most "Rap" fans hate rappers that rap about a lifestyle they don't live, however when it comes to 50 Cent people say he's a "popstar" because of the material he releases...Contradiction anyone? In closing, heres a little message for all you 50 Cent haters out there...While your on your computers continuously bashing him as an artist, hes getting paid more money than you will ever see in a lifetime.

...He's laughing straight to the bank :rotflmao_1:

Pay Homage!

Rell

Reaction score
You son of a bitch, I demand you to edit your post this instant!

Curtis!!!!!!

To get back on topic, I see Kanye West as 50's only threat. Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem etc. are all far more talented than the two mentioned, but NONE of them are relevant to hip hop these days. They may have helped build the foundation, but their days in the limelight are over, am I wrong? Sorry D1 and Anigma, Eminem is washed up like a surfer, and so is Nasty Nas. Its a reality we have to face :cry_1:

Great One

100% agree with the rapper parts, I'd say the same thing. Kanye West is a 2x better rapper than 50 Cent, but 50 Cent has the beats, producers, and the big names to make the songs actually catchy and interesting which is what will make his album win in the end... because it will be more interesting also to see if he will resort back to his old, first album ways or the other shit he's been doing... like his last album, but yeah.

the dark knight

You son of a bitch, I demand you to edit your post this instant!

Curtis!!!!!!

To get back on topic, I see Kanye West as 50's only threat. Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem etc. are all far more talented than the two mentioned, but NONE of them are relevant to hip hop these days. They may have helped build the foundation, but their days in the limelight are over, am I wrong? Sorry D1 and Anigma, Eminem is washed up like a surfer, and so is Nasty Nas. Its a reality we have to face :cry_1:
STFU I wont edit until i see some doc...cough cough HAIR.

back on topic:
most of the hip hop songs that i ever liked as "something to listen to and laugh it" are 50's songs and some eminem's.

the rest suck balls.

Rell

Reaction score
OK I've had enough of your ignorance, please leave "Rell In A Thread" immediately! :shifty:

Montana

I'd assume young hov, is still the face of hip hop. If not, probably TI is bigger than 50. 50 has kinda fell off.

Soulpower

NEW YORK -- 50 Cent may be getting hip-hop's equivalent of a gold watch next week. Early reports have Kanye West beating 50 in their much-hyped battle of album sales: West's "Graduation" is on pace to sell about 575,000 to 700,000 its first week out, while 50 Cent's "Curtis" is on track to do 550,000, according to Billboard magazine.

As of day one, Kanye had sold 437,000 copies to 50's 310,000, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

>_>