If you could have been any wrestler any history...who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If you could have been any wrestler any history...who?

I'd have to go with The Rock. His career was amazing with all the titles and great matches and memorable feuds. But, it was short enough and pushed him into other money making ventures that allow him to maintain popularity and cash flow.

Soulpower

Chris Ben*Gets shot*

Probably someone like Great Muta. He was ahead of his time, was damn good in the ring, managed to make a splash in the US (As well as being a legend in Japan), and I get to spit mist in m opponents faces.

Evil Austin

probably Hogan / Austin or Rock actualyl scratch that....
I would be HHH for obvious reasons.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Good choice with HHH.

I would be The Undertaker. I'd get world titles, loads of time off and I'd get to bang Michelle McCool. Now that's what I call the good life...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
any of the original 4 Horsemen during their heyday for the crazy, amazing lifestyle they lived, partying hard every single day.

Acideyez

Reaction score
haha man I don't think I could live through any of the original 4 horsemens heyday parties lol But it was a solid pick. My pick would be either Curt Henning, due to his amazing in ring talent, or Ted Dibiase. I really liked the gimmick of DiBiase alot, and he even admitted that Vince put him in that gimmick 24/7 giving him alot of great on the road benefits that maybe even some guys didn't get.

xtremebadass

Easily Goldberg. From what I hear he didn't really have any backstage problems. He came in, did his thing, scored big, then went home and got paid for several years afterward. He really hurt people and looked cool doing it.

Hometown Kid

I would probably be AJ Styles...well he's my fav and he pretty much put an entire company on the map...or maybe Kenta would be cool, either 1 of them. :eek:

Moonlight Drive

The Rock. It has catapulted him into hollywood stardom, and he was a bonified legend after what 5 years? That's some kinda record

newmie

Reaction score
Christian Cage, just cause he is absolutely awesome, and has delved in both WWE and TNA, so most of the wrestling world knows him.

Although I could say Test just for the fact that i'd be tapping Kelly Kelly, but hey.... ;)