• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Who would it be?
I would either say Travis40 or County4.Why?Because they are annonying.But my vote is Travis4o.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
id ban you homie :) lol jk

4lkz

Reaction score
I would ban anyone that wants to ban me.

PeepShow

I would say either JHar or Famous. Famous is just stupid, for all the reasons you posted above, and all his posts are spam. JHar is just pointless, period. O, did I forget to mention, hes 12. :)

Honorable Mention: Lethal Weapon, and TDK

Just Kidding TDK :) :love:

Reaction score
i would ban famou$, like peepshow said, every one of his posts is 100% spam, and he's a fucking moron. once when i IMed him we started having a conversation about blackalicious(the music group) and then after like 5 minutes he's like wait... who's blackalicious. and finally, you made this gay thread so you deserve to be banned :)

Travis40

Famou$, no doubt, and I've changed BTW, I'm alot better than I used to be...but I'd ban the old Trav too.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
AceofSpades, because i'm more of s Club person

3Lions. I;d ban one. Then he'd become 2Lions (sorry man, had to do it:))

noone really