If Shield are to become tag-team champions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think it will be Rollins and Ambrose. The fact that they come out together whilst Reigns walks alone kind of signals that they are the more gelled together unit. Plus as Crayo said, Reigns with his look seems like the guy the WWE would give the singles push to. Something I would have disliked at the start of the Shield but now considering how Roman has stepped up I am okay with that.

Also GrayJ, Rollins has had to be carried? Roman was the one to be carried a bit at the start of the program but neither guy has really needed to be carried out of the three.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Like Lockard said. The most intelligent way would be the Freebird stuff, they have stated a lot of times that they are one, so it makes sense.

I can see rollins-Ambrose as an quick-Powerhouse duo. Ambrose would be the mindfucker.
Reign has the look that the WWE wants. It reminds me of batista,but Reigns its samoan,wich gives him a +1 . Reigns might be the first one who goes solo and the first one to turn face. There's no point of having an Ambrose-Reigns since Rollins doesnt work as a manager.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If Shield were to go for the tag championship sthe two that I think that would be competing would be Ambrose and Rollins. Those two seem to get paired up a lot and it would seem so off to have the big guy teamed with one of them. Based on "look" they would probably want to make Reigns a midcard champion anyway, possible break away from the group as well.

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I personally would like Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to compete. Reigns seems more like the bodyguard type, sorta like Big E. He would be used more as an outside enforcer for the Shield.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Rollins/Ambrose. Simple because they'd put on the better match.

iDante

Jobber
Reaction score
rollins and ambrosse win the tag team and roman win the u.s or IC title

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope its Ambrose and Rollins.

Reaction score
Rollins and Reigns. You need a powerhouse guy so Reigns has to be one of them. Between Rollins/Ambrose, Rollins would be my choice. Ambrose seems to be the leader so he can get something better.