• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If Shield are to become tag-team champions

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
See I thought Reigns would be the guy who wouldn't. Even though we'd all prefer it to be Ambrose who gets the singles push, I think it's obvious WWE would go with Reigns due to his size/look. Ambrose & Seth look more like a team, wouldn't you agree?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
See I thought Reigns would be the guy who wouldn't. Even though we'd all prefer it to be Ambrose who gets the singles push, I think it's obvious WWE would go with Reigns due to his size/look. Ambrose & Seth look more like a team, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah, and Reigns could be the muscle and help them win matches while Ambrose and Rollins hold the belts.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I don't know Crayo, Reigns seems like a staple in a tag team. Ambrose or Rollins would be more suited for singles. I had that thought when I notice reigns hits a spear on however they are attacking, but I look at teams, especially the tag champs, and think WWE would put reigns in as a team. I would prefer Rollins & Ambrose, because they are sound technically and would be great as a team, sort of like Miz & Morrison were

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:hmm: Not really sure. Ambrose and Rollins seems to be the easy choices, with Reigns playing the outside enforcer role (ugh).

Using the Freebird Rule seems way too obvious not to do.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
For the actual match (since I, like others, feel they'll just Freebird this title reign afterwards anyway), I can see them going with a combination of either Ambrose/Rollins or Rollins/Reigns. With the former, it seems Ambrose and Rollins go together well and I can see Reigns being a sort of Diesel-like bodyguard on the outside, just waiting for either Kane or Bryan to be thrown to the outside so he can attack and destroy them (clothesline, slam into the steps or the ring post, etc.)

On the other hand, Rollins and Reigns counter balance each other quite nicely - Rollins can be the athletic one who uses his quickness to his and their advantage and Reigns is the powerhouse muscle who comes in with the big power moves. Team Hell No works the same way, with Kane as the big man and Bryan as the one using technical skill and quickness to his and their advantage. I can also imagine a spot in the match where Kane and Reigns want the other's partner to tag the other in so they can go at it to see who the true dominant big man is. Imagine Kane getting tagged in by Bryan and then Kane telling Rollins to tag in Reigns because he wants some of him. Meanwhile, during all of this, Ambrose can be sort of the observer on the outside since he's the closest to being the 'leader' of The Shield that there is. (Notice how virtually every time The Shield begins to speak, Ambrose always speaks first.)

The one combination I can't see happening is Ambrose/Reigns.

Reactions: Crayo