IF Lesnar does win, then what?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Amitch1991

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Not Sure, i think a feud with Undertaker sounds most likely, unless Triple H has some more business with Heyman to take care of ?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure, Can't see the undertaker returning till Survivor Series.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't want to see it either but I can't see Trips not getting his win back, it does have the upside of being a good - great match whilst freeing up the streak match for a guy who actually can gain something from it ( :wade: )

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
In reality the only logical thing I know for sure that will happen is that they will have a rematch at Survivor Series, or maybe against Shawn Michaels. After Survivor Series I can see him in the Royal Rumble, if he wins obvious he fights the world champion of his choice. If he doesn't, then at Wrestlemania I see him fighting The Undertaker, John Cena, or CM Punk. Other then that, I don't see anything else they would use them for. If it was up to me, go up against someone new who trys to defend Triple H this Raw when he announces he lost to Brock but wants a rematch or something, have Brock try to assault Triple H, but then someone from the back comes out and helps Triple H. They fight at Survivor Series. Then have Brock compete at the Royal Rumble, but have him win, and fight CM Punk at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No idea. Another reason why I think HHH will win, he may just beat Lesnar and then Brock disappears and returns during the RTWM. If he wins I don't know, rematch against HHH, feud against Taker... not sure.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I made a thread awhile back about Brock facing Michaels after Triple H. My idea was that Brock beats and seriously injures Triple H and then HBK comes back for one match (we all figured he'd probably do at least a match here and there) and he fights Brock next. However, considering what's happened to Michaels this past Monday, he could just come back and get revenge on Brock for injuring him personally. But I seriously don't see that happening.