If Jake the Snake Roberts would ever have wrestled with his Pet Python Lucifer, who would have won?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hi, I must admit at first that I'm not a real expert at Wrestling. But I wonder, if Jake the Snake Roberts would ever had a match with his Pet Python Lucifer, who would have won this match. So what do you think: Would Jake Roberts had stand a chance against his Python in a Wrestling Match? And why/why not exactly?

I'm looking forward to read many of your opinions.

Greetings
BearWrestlingFan94

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well I confused myself there. lol

As for the OP. If we are talking now, well... He did recovery training with DDP so he isn't a push over in his old age.
His most recent interview on TV was at the beginning of the month Jake 'The Snake' is here
He is clear headed, sober, and I think he'd kick that snake's arse.

A more interesting twist would be Then Jake facing Now Orton... In which case, he'd beat that robotic Viper too! I am a bit biased though. I loved Jake in the 90's as a kid. Him, Kane, and Undertaker were my favorites.

Reactions: Red Rain
Reaction score
Hands up if you remember Damian lol.
[doublepost=1512000491][/doublepost]Damian could cut a better promo than some of the current crop.
If I would have already lived at the time where Damien and Lucifer were Jakes Gimmick, I definitely had asked Jake if I could wrestle with Damien and Lucifer in a 1-man-vs-2-pythons handicap match :)
[doublepost=1512056731][/doublepost]What do you think about that?

Reactions: Red Rain