If I was the New Owner of WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
I would start out as acting as an Intern to Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon likes all my ideas. Once Vince McMahon stepdown as the Owner. Only in private.

I’ll hire masked men and masked women to wear shirts of WWE’s promotions. I’ll order them to attack the WWE Superstars.

WWE Superstars knows they got a new owner of WWE but they don’t know who he or she is.

I’ll have my silhouette on the screen but my voice would be alternate. I’ll tell my Superstars to go to Rival Promotions to wait until the end of their rival promotions main event ends. Then attacked the superstars in the ring. I’ll tell them to spray paint NOOW on everything they can. NOOW would stand for NEW OWNER OF WWE.

When I get all the Promotions attention back on WWE. Their wrestlers come to one of my shows. That’s where I’d order all the superstars of WWE hanging like Pinocchio Puppet. Then when I come out with a mask. I’ll cut the strings to let the WWE Superstar be in their own characters.

Then I’ll let my rival promotions owners to unmasked me. Then after that. I’ll only come out for Video Game, New Show and a championship title. I would want to remain off of TV, and let the talents that I have under contract.

My focus would be on the Video Game expect. I’ll let HHH’s NXT would be a new show on TV. I’ll also try to have 205 Live have TV Deal as well, and also have an NXT UK TV Deal.

Last edited:

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sell the company to Arabs and have them make it into oil selling bussines. Ever since 2007 when I hear “WWE” I get a sudden intense feeling of disgust through my stomach.

Don’t expect Kasumi to answer. My boy was banned for talking about his dick more than it was needed.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Fire Vince and give Triple H the entire company.

Simple fix to a complicated problem.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I would just talk about it backstage like it's real until somebody "leaks" it online thinking it is... they hear that Vince wants to take over NXT and that the plan is for him to have a feud on TV with HHH for power of NXT. Fans would be pissed. Then have a whole NXT vs WWE invasion thing going on and which ever side wins gets the other guys power.

...This actually got me wondering if Vince plans to go right up until he dies or if he wants to use it for a cool storyline.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I would just talk about it backstage like it's real until somebody "leaks" it online thinking it is... they hear that Vince wants to take over NXT and that the plan is for him to have a feud on TV with HHH for power of NXT. Fans would be pissed. Then have a whole NXT vs WWE invasion thing going on and which ever side wins gets the other guys power.

...This actually got me wondering if Vince plans to go right up until he dies or if he wants to use it for a cool storyline.

I think Vince needs to keep as far away from NXT as possible.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think Vince needs to keep as far away from NXT as possible.
Oh yes I agree!

He should stay away from any wrestling show. I wrote my idea for storyline purposes only... as a way for Vince to be sent on his way along with his old TV show & old way of putting on a TV show

Cancel the bad taste of raw & sd & vince