If (God Help Us) Big Show wins, who stops him?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I stop him via fast forwarding his shitty segments.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We all know there's only one guy who'll stop him.

Brodus would make sense and actually do something productive, but you know that it'll just be some "Yay Cena overcomes the odds" bs.

As you say, who should?
Leo C said:

Reactions: Farooq and Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
We all know there's only one guy who'll stop him.

Brodus would make sense and actually do something productive, but you know that it'll just be some "Yay Cena overcomes the odds" bs.

As you say, who should?

I'm pretty sure 200 of your likes are from me. Another there.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
All of this is good wishful thinking. But the most likely person to stop Show will probably be Triple H. He'll be like "I'm the CEO and I have to protect these guys. *Pedigree Big Show*

But that's only if Big Show wins which he won't.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
All of this is good wishful thinking. But the most likely person to stop Show will probably be Triple H. He'll be like "I'm the CEO and I have to protect these guys. *Pedigree Big Show*

But that's only if Big Show wins which he won't.

I don't see that as likely. H is fully focused on Lesnar. Him handling two big guys I don't see happening

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd also find it weird if HHH came out of nowhere and stopped Show for no reason.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I don't see that as likely. H is fully focused on Lesnar. Him handling two big guys I don't see happening

That's the game. "How many wrestler's can I bury in 1 month." That's what his theme is about.

Leo C said:
I'd also find it weird if HHH came out of nowhere and stopped Show for no reason.

It's not no reason. It's to stop his rampage. Same reason why Kofi/Truth came out.

Reaction score
I think cena should win against him but if not they might probably do a re match and he can beat him next time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Anyone other than me hoping for the ring to collapse into the abyss during the Cena vs Show match? Sending them both to the hospital and opening up room for younger guys? #everthesmark

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Anyone other than me hoping for the ring to collapse into the abyss during the Cena vs Show match? Sending them both to the hospital and opening up room for younger guys? #everthesmark

Dolph Ziggler will main event Wrestlemania.