If Cena Sucks....Then Undertaker Sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
OMG you guys are insane. Bottom Line? Undertaker is better than Cena can ever hope to be. You know why? Because it was the fans choice to like Taker. Not the WWE cramming him down our throats. AND the Undertaker has been around for 17 years so his gimmick must have been working for somebody....AND he may have only a few moves but he pulls them off better than Cena does...AND his entrances and promos are supposed to be the way they are because thats his gimmick. Do you honestly believe Cena will be around for the next 20 yrs? Do you think he will be near as big of a legend that Taker is? No. He may be around but he came in after Taker had already been there long before and if there had been no Taker to help get WWE into the mainstream then there would never have been a John Cena. So some people need to think about the fact that the Undertaker is one of the reasons that the WWE is what it is and thats why you watch it.

Reaction score
I never get tired of undertakers moves like Last ride, Tombstone, Choke slam, Old school, and all his other moves. All of Cena's moves are boring and they look weak like Fu is just a drop to the side, 5 knuckle suffle is just a punch on the ground, STFU is just stupid hes not even suppose to be a good technical wrestler why does he even have a submission move?

Rell

Reaction score
....Cena >>> Undertaker :shifty:

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
the main reason people are turning on cena is this big ass title reign he has.
hell, i was a cena fan up until wrestlemania

Travis40

Okay....I said it once, I'll say it 344,302 times. Cena does not decide how long his title rign lasts.

the dark knight

Okay....I said it once, I'll say it 344,302 times. Cena does not decide how long his title rign lasts.
he can damn well ask vince to lose it day after day until he gets what he wants...

CenaMark54

Cena....

is Better on the mic
Has better matches
Gets bigger reactions
Draws people in
doesn't rely on gimmick matches.

....is better than taker

he can damn well ask vince to lose it day after day until he gets what he wants...

Now thats just ridiculous. Are you going to ask your boss for a demotion?

Reaction score
Cena gets booed and hes a face taker gets cheers all the time even if hes heel
He has 10x better matches than Cena
Taker has a way better gimmick.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I've heard complaints from Anti Cena fans that have said that Cena only has a couple of moves and he always uses the same damn move in every fucking match...hmmm does that remind you of someone? The Undertaker also only uses a couple of moves. Yeah, there's variety, but he only has certain ones for certain gimmicks.

Here's some stupid comments "Cena only uses 6 moves"....I say "Undertaker uses...7 moves"...it's always the same old shit with Undertaker, I'm not trying to make enemies, but this is what I'm tired of. I don't think that Undertaker sucks, but I'm just using an example to those stupid fucking Cena Haters that can't realize when someone else uses a couple moves.

If Cena and Undertaker suck.. then YOU suck.

the dark knight

is Better on the mic
nope. give both of them a mic and lets see what goes on...

just talking more on the mic and screaming doesn't mean you're good on the mic. if so, then batista's promo from last smackdown is the promo of the month.
Has better matches
no he doesnt. and teh only reason his matches were decent is because he faced opponents who can make a good match even if they wrestled their own arm.
Gets bigger reactions
you mean the booos? oh well....

oh yea, and taker got bigger reactions before the badass gimmick.
Draws people in
lol. taker stands next to hogan, hbk, bret hart, flair, stone cold and the rock when it comes to superstars who got more people to get in wrestling. cena? he's the reason why the wwe's losing more fans by the day.
doesn't rely on gimmick matches.
doesnt mean he's butter.
....is better than taker
keep dreaming.
Now thats just ridiculous. Are you going to ask your boss for a demotion?
yes i will. i'd do whats right for the business. plus, if im heel and get boooed that much, id quit wrestling. watch the video in my sig...

edit-

^He has improved :)

But he still sucks.

thats because he didnt get anywhere near the mic for the last couple of weeks.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I would NEVER ask for a demotion. Fuck whats good for the company or business, I gotta get my money.